1. Strong Theist. 100% probability of god. In the words of C. G. Jung, "I do not believe, I know."
2. Very high probability but short of 100%. De facto theist. "I cannot know for certain, but I strongly believe in god and live my life on the assumption that he is there."
3. Higher than 50% but not very high. Technically agnostic but leaning towards theism. "I am very uncertain, but I am inclined to believe in god."
4. Exactly 50%. Completely impartial agnostic. "God's existence and non-existence are exactly equiprobable."
5. Lower than 50% but not very low. Technically agnostic but leaning towards atheism. "I don't know whether god exists but I'm inclined to be skeptical."
6. Very low probability, but short of zero. De facto atheist. "I cannot know for certain but I think god is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there."
7. Strong atheist. "I know there is no god, with the same conviction as Jung 'knows' there is one."
(Extracted from Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion)
I am at number 6. I am 99% sure that God does not exist. I leave the remaining .5 percent of the remaining one percent to the very low possibility that God may exist and the remaining .5 percent to the existence (concept) of God in the mind of the theists (LOL). Although I am not 100 percent sure if he exist, I live my life on the assumption that he does not.
How about you?